lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts
Lifted Golf Carts Off-Road Golf Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-01-2020, 06:28 PM   #21
sho305
Vegas modded 420

Yamaha

Default Re: Does a 4" Lift Kit with 12" Wheels make sense?

A friend has a yamaha with a 4" lift, 12in rims with 22 tires. The sidewall is pretty short, I would not like it and since I run offroad would be afraid of hitting rocks or something with the rims. I would also be afraid of hitting a rock or rut and damaging the tire or rim. He runs trails but very lightly he also has a utv for long rides, he has had no problems with it.

I would always get larger tires I would like 25s instead of 22s I have, its free gearing. But you can be required to do more work clearancing them. I would have to relocate the cradle on my cart to fit them and chop off or remake the rear bumper mounts.
sho305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-02-2020, 07:58 AM   #22
superpro56
Gone Wild
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakko47 View Post
Good looking cart! Wheels look good, too. Who did your paint and what seat cover company did you go with?
Thanks, paint was done by a local body shop, seats came from golfcartseats.com. They aren't super fancy like some of them out there but I needed a full replacement since the wood was rotted. Their prices were right and the seats have held up well.
superpro56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2020, 12:00 PM   #23
Flattop 59
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

This is a pic of our 03 DS IQ with 6" Rhox lift and 20" x12 setup. We plan to go to 22s in the near future. Its a farm cart.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3073.jpg (338.5 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3075.jpg (405.0 KB, 0 views)
Flattop 59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts