lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-22-2016, 08:22 PM   #1
Flatout71
Not Yet Wild

Default Club Precedent Stock - Dropped in PlumQuick Executioner

Wheels tires on back order.....body kit was delayed.

So Plumquick beat there promised delivery date and I have been starring at this cool looking green motor for a week. Decided tonight I could wait no longer.

Through the motor in and took the cart for a ride. I have a Alltrax 500 on order through Revolution. 400 Amp Solenoid not installed yet.....I am making my own 2 gauge wires too. So tonight we are talking just the Executioner and zero other upgrades.

Top speed for 28 bumping to 29. Thought that was pretty cool considering stock engine was only getting 18-19.

Looking forward to seeing what the final numbers are when all is done in the next week or two.
Flatout71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-22-2016, 09:02 PM   #2
TahoeDawgZ71
revolutiongolfcars.com

Club Car

Default Re: Club Precedent Stock - Dropped in PlumQuick Executioner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flatout71 View Post

So Plumquick beat there promised delivery date and I have been starring at this cool looking green motor for a week. Decided tonight I could wait no longer.

Through the motor in and took the cart for a ride. I have a Alltrax 500 on order through Revolution. 400 Amp Solenoid not installed yet.....I am making my own 2 gauge wires too. So tonight we are talking just the Executioner and zero other upgrades.

Top speed for 28 bumping to 29. Thought that was pretty cool considering stock engine was only getting 18-19.

Looking forward to seeing what the final numbers are when all is done in the next week or two.
Couldn't wait could you?

Wait til you put some serious power to that motor. It'll really impress you then.
TahoeDawgZ71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 09:46 PM   #3
Flatout71
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by TahoeDawgZ71 View Post
Couldn't wait could you?

Wait til you put some serious power to that motor. It'll really impress you then.
LOL. Yep. Right on that one a David. The Alltrax is going to rock.
Old 09-22-2016, 11:15 PM   #4
Nsane
Gone Wild

Club Car

Very cool, glad you like it so far! Waiting on my Executioner to be finish next week. I'm also getting my Alltrax 500 with David, keep the updates coming.
Nsane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2016, 07:34 AM   #5
Flatout71
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nsane View Post
Very cool, glad you like it so far! Waiting on my Executioner to be finish next week. I'm also getting my Alltrax 500 with David, keep the updates coming.
Excellent! Let me know what your does with your upgrades. My lift and new wheels etc. will probably be later than your motor and Alltrax changes. I can't wait to see what the whole package does!
Old 09-23-2016, 04:31 PM   #6
jroeiii
Getting Wild
Club Car

Quote:

Jealous of your results ... keep trying to talk myself out of one! +10mph = 55% improvement.
jroeiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2016, 04:18 PM   #7
spotco2
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:

You gained 10 by just the motor swap?

Awesome!
spotco2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2016, 09:36 PM   #8
Flatout71
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by spotco2 View Post
You gained 10 by just the motor swap?

Awesome!
Yes. Better than expected results for sure. The executioner is a an amazing motor.
Old 09-28-2016, 05:57 AM   #9
Patela2oh
Gone Wild

Excellent results...!!!

Make sure you upgrade the brakes if your going to push above 25 and regen is gone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Patela2oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 10:27 PM   #10
Flatout71
Not Yet Wild

Cart before.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0078.jpg (231.8 KB, 0 views)
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car