lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-18-2017, 03:38 PM   #1
RicksRam
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

Default xct 500 amp DCS Controller

Scotty I ordered the B2 motor for my dcs ezgo a few months ago. I am now ready to order the xct 500 amp controller and I see its on sale with the solenoid also for 569. I need the solenoid bracket with the hole in it for the toggle switch for the run/tow does that come with it? if not how much extra send me a message and let me know. will be ordering tonight or tomorrow. thank you
RicksRam is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-18-2017, 03:48 PM   #2
abretsch
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: xct 500 amp DCS Controller

Quote:
Originally Posted by RicksRam View Post
Scotty I ordered the B2 motor for my dcs ezgo a few months ago. I am now ready to order the xct 500 amp controller and I see its on sale with the solenoid also for 569. I need the solenoid bracket with the hole in it for the toggle switch for the run/tow does that come with it? if not how much extra send me a message and let me know. will be ordering tonight or tomorrow. thank you

When I ordered the combo from Scotty it came with the bracket and hole.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
abretsch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 06:36 PM   #3
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Yes, Alltrax is including the bracket on all the Ezgo XCT controls. No extra charge for this
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 06:55 PM   #4
RicksRam
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

thank you scotty please program for me for 48 volt aggressive performance
Old 03-18-2017, 07:44 PM   #5
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Id be happy to - shoot me an email when you order.
Old 03-18-2017, 10:35 PM   #6
4wilsons
Not Yet Wild

Scottyb I'm the one that emailed you earlier about the xct 400 wiring and fuse. I got that figured out. Seems the directions on website are a lot better than b/w that come with it.

Next question, I see you sell the fn controller boxes. I'm looking at either the fn2 or fnks. With the fn2 it's strictly speed and regen correct? If I want to adjust torque for a hill or mud I wouldn't be able to do that on the fly with just the fn2 but the fnks I could set up one setting for torque, one for speed and one for granny? Do you have both in stock?
4wilsons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 06:46 AM   #7
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

All 3 of the FN modules are in stock. Full product information is here on the Alltrax website. Here they explain what can be adjusted with each FN module.
http://www.alltraxinc.com/Products_FN.html
Old 03-19-2017, 07:36 AM   #8
RicksRam
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

Thank you
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO