lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-27-2014, 11:34 AM   #1
GA Bowhunter
Not Yet Wild

Default need help on quality of a cart

I've been lurking get around for a week or so. But I'm in a situation where I need to get a cart for my hunting lease. August 1st all gas motors are not allowed. I usually am the guy who likes to build my own. However I do not have the time to tinker and explore to get it right. On that note I think I am going with the club. I DO NOT know enough YET to know if I am getting a decent cart for cost.

I have found this cart 3 hrs away and am curious if it is worth my time to invest in it.

Details are as follows
1999 club car that i rebuilt. all new parts . 6 in. Lift kit shocks and springs. ETW alum Wheels with 22x11x10 tires. 10 Hp. motor, 500 amp controller, 400 amp Solenoid , A complete set of #4 gauge wires All of this came from D&D motor Co. Heavy duty forward & reverse switch rebuilt batter box, new batteries with fuse and hold down bars. A state of charge meter. Fold down windshield,camo. seat covers, finder flares. Koplin gun rack. Winch bumper with brush guard, 2000 Lb. Winch. Off road lights. A 12 volt batter for the winch and lights. I painted the body with truck liner and then paint with camo. paint. This cart is like new.I did not have any place to ride any more my loss your gain thanks for looking. 4000 obo

I know there is always the sales pitch and anything could be wrong. But I will be using the cart on decent on dry days road conditions and maybe deeper in woods to recover. But it is hilly terrain. And I will be riding about 2 miles in.

sorry this is long and drawn out. But I had been on the fence about bad boys, stealth, and R&T. Ultimately I think a cart is best and easiest to maintain.
Any advise is appreciated.
GA Bowhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-27-2014, 12:08 PM   #2
Revolution
Voltaholic

Mixed Breed

Default Re: need help on quality of a cart

Find out how old the batteries are. You don't want to be paying that much for a cart that will need new batteries right away.
Revolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 12:29 PM   #3
GA Bowhunter
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: need help on quality of a cart

This is true. That would be another 700. He said new but i need to find out his idea of new.
GA Bowhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car