lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-15-2017, 01:54 PM   #1
tcanty
Not Yet Wild

Default Getting a 1981 G1 back in action

Hello!
I'm a rookie to world of carts and have come by a G1 that was stored in a garage for over 10 years. Thanks to these forums I've learned some service basics and have changed the spark plug, air filter, gas lines and filter, flushed the gas tank and changed out the transmission oil. The cart starts up and seems to run fine but rolls like a Flintstone car! With the back end off the ground it seems pretty smooth so I'm thinking the tires went bad from sitting. Before I go hunt up new ones is there anything else I should be looking at? The tires look to be in pretty good shape but 10 years is a long time.
tcanty is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha