lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-07-2020, 10:38 PM   #1
hddog99
Not Yet Wild

Question (Detectives wanted) Would very much appreciate identifying this Club Car

Hello BWG community, I have a challenge for you.

I possess a buggy that, to what I have been able to determine so far, is derived from an 80's Club Car.

What is currently known:
The front end has been heavily modified, however, remnants of the distinct "V" shaped frame remain, along with the single front leaf spring suspension. I have not been able to place the rear end, as I have seen very similar differentials on both Club Cars, EZ's and Harley's.

As I know it's a tall order to place any of these assemblies, as this could have been kludged together, any help identifying would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you,
hddog99
hddog99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-08-2020, 09:36 AM   #2
Wakko47
Gone Loco

Club Car

Default Re: (Detectives wanted) Would very much appreciate identifying this Club Car

I spent some time trying to ID that rear end but didn't get much. I even thought it was a heavily modified automotive diff, but it's not. Appears as if the motor bolts to the front where the chain gear is now. This is the best I could find on it:

http://www.2040-parts.com/vintage-ha...0128-i1520050/

Rest of the cart definitely looks like a DS. Seems to be missing the front shocks. Overall I think it's cool as hell and I sure hope you're going to finish it up. Looks well done.
Wakko47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car