lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-27-2007, 07:49 PM   #11
ruredy
Born Wild

Default Re: Exhaust

It should be more or less like this electric rear.
http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/elect...-gear-oil.html
ruredy is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-27-2007, 10:18 PM   #12
Bob-0
Gone Wild

Jon... On the 3PG cars, it is like that electric. The only difference being that you have to drop the end cover on the 3PG cars. Then fill it up with 12 oz, leaving the check/fill plug installed (until it is just below check/fill plug).

Then remount the cover... use #2 permagasket and make sure to remove all old gasket, and clean mating surfaces with either rubbing alcohol or a paint prep solvent.

The bag rack and downward angle of the fill plug make it difficult to change the oil with the cover on the rear end. If you use a funnel with a slender and flexible spout then it can be done.

Have a good one
Bob

Last edited by Bob-0; 08-27-2007 at 10:21 PM..
Bob-0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 10:39 PM   #13
ruredy
Born Wild

Thanks Bob, good to see you over this way. That sounds like a pain in the *** to do. I'm glad I don't own one of those.
Old 08-27-2007, 10:58 PM   #14
Bob-0
Gone Wild

It is a pain . It takes a bit to figure out how to hold up the cover and get the first bolt started... if there wasn't any fluid in there . Its the trip on the way up that things get goofy

I didn't forget about here... I just forgot my Log in name ... and the whole case sensitive password . I've always like this place... it isn't tied to a company selling sub par parts

Bob

Last edited by Bob-0; 08-27-2007 at 11:00 PM..
Old 08-27-2007, 11:08 PM   #15
ruredy
Born Wild

Hey, if you feel like it maybe you could post your maintenance tips over here. it would be most helpful to the other ezgo owners.
Old 08-27-2007, 11:18 PM   #16
Bob-0
Gone Wild

Ok, sure I can do that. I'll do it tommorrow though, My eyelids are really heavy for some reason
Old 08-27-2007, 11:22 PM   #17
ruredy
Born Wild

Thanks Bob, will put it up in a sticky for you. I'm off to the land of nod also.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO