lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-26-2014, 07:52 PM   #11
krhonn
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: 88 carb flooding?!

Ok after testing wires and they tested good from key switch back, i found wiggling the wires by the foot pedal switch is the problem. the wires are hooked up but it doesnt kick on all the time unless i wiggle the black one on the bottom. Any suggestions?
krhonn is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-28-2014, 10:12 PM   #12
redcloud
Gone Wild

Either the connector is not tight enough or the limit switch is bad.
redcloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 12:46 PM   #13
ScooterMcTavish
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

And the switches (due to their location) can get dirty and gummy. I had an opposite problem where my cart would not shut off, and do a low idle when the foot was taken off the gas. A healthy spray of PB took care of that issue, and I do need to relubricate it after every time I wash the engine compartment.
ScooterMcTavish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 08:20 PM   #14
krhonn
Not Yet Wild

Hey guys sorry for the delay on a response. Carb came to. I didn't do anything to it besides trying to keep starting the cart. Something must have broke free. As far as the my wire problem, it was do to a loose wire under the throttle switch. Thanks all for the help.
krhonn is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO