lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-27-2009, 02:05 PM   #1
turbopower
Not Yet Wild

Default 1990 E-Z-GO oil to gas ratio

Hello everyone got a question I have a 90 E-Z-GO oil pump is not working would like to know what oil to gas ratio is I want to put a new oil injection pump on on my cart don't know where to find one and would still like to mix gas/oil so I can still use my cart + when I get the new pump I would like to run it until the pump is fully primed I also wold like to know where the best place is to get engine rebuild parts I here people talk about seals what seals would that be any help would be greatly appreciated thanks in advance
turbopower is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-27-2009, 03:28 PM   #2
sccowboy
It ain't gonna be easy.

E-Z-GO

Default Re: 1990 E-Z-GO oil to gas ratio

Most would say that 128:1 is the factory recommendation. I have heard of some running as rich as 50:1 I used to run about 100:1 or around 1 oz. per gallon of gas. Worked well for me. Another thought is just to keep on premixing and eliminate the oil pump. The problem with the pump is if it does fail, you may not know it until the engine seizes. AS far as parts go, look thru the list of site sponsors listed at the top of the page under the site sponsor link. You can also do a www search for golf cart parts and you will find many results. Try to support the sponsors first though. Good luck and BTW we love pics!!!
sccowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 10:21 AM   #3
turbopower
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: 1990 E-Z-GO oil to gas ratio

Thanks for the info I will post pics of my ugly yard cart soon not pretty but runs OK
I call it a yard cart because the person who owned it before me put a ugly but usable steel box on the back and a big push bumper on the front and removed the front of the body and put tractor tires on the back they used it on a horse farm
turbopower is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO