lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car > Lithium Club Car

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-23-2020, 09:48 AM   #1
adamdine
Not Yet Wild

Default Fault Message While Charging

Hello. I love this forum and in May I bought a 2020 Club Car Lithium Ion after gathering information while reading this forum.
I am having a charging problem. My cart will not charge. I plug it in and shortly afterwards "FAULT" shows up on the screen and it will not charge.
I ruled out the charger as I tried charging it with my friend's charger and it still gave the same error message.
I called my dealer and they are still "researching" the fix.
I think it may be the onboard computer, but I do not know how to reset it.
Thank you.
adamdine is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Tags
club car lithium ion
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car > Lithium Club Car