lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-22-2021, 09:22 PM   #1
Sideways
Gone Wild

Default Thoughts on 2021 Yamaha Drive2 PTV carts

Looking for pros/cons on the 2021 Yamaha Drive2 PTV EFI carts. The cart will mainly be used for golfing and some recreational road use.

Our local dealer had a fleet cart in stock that we were able to test drive but is not optimistic that they will be getting anymore carts in the near future.
Sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-23-2021, 04:06 AM   #2
Dflowe
Getting Wild

Yamaha

Default Re: Thoughts on 2021 Yamaha Drive2 PTV carts

I have a 2021 Concierge & a 2018 PTV. Both of them are the EFI Quietech carts and I think they're the best carts available. They're quiet, ride great, dependable, roomy, and easy to speed up, if you want. I can't really think of a lot of cons.
Dflowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2021, 06:58 AM   #3
camaroluvz28
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Default Re: Thoughts on 2021 Yamaha Drive2 PTV carts

First I'll admit my Bias as I'm a Yamaha dealer...but I agree the Drive 2 EFI is my fav of the big 3 (EZ GO, Club Car, Yamaha). If you add the touring seats the ride becomes the most comfy cart to sit in IMO. Also the option to change to black roof (molded not painted) makes the color options great for upgrading. I will say the only con I can think of is at the early stages of the EFI a lot of the fuel pumps were going bad but I believe at this point they got that figured out and they come with a 4 year warranty and it was covered when one went bad...hope that helps...
camaroluvz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha