lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > For Sale > Golf Carts and Parts
Golf Carts and Parts *No Commercial Ads

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-10-2013, 12:49 PM   #1
MaxOut
Not Yet Wild

Default 2013 EZGO TXT Shocks, Steering Rack, 6" Drop Axle Lift, Spindles, & More

I have a 2013 EZGO TXT that originally had a 5" Jakes drop axle lift installed on it and I decided to replace it with the Jakes LT kit. So basically what I have left is the complete front suspension and complete steering from the firewall forward minus hubs. I also have the plastic front shock cover, cover mounts and rear 5" lift U bolts, and shock plates. I would like to sell as a complete package but will consider parting out. The front end components are virtually new and show No signs of wear. Asking $250.00 plus actual shipping.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (172.7 KB, 0 views)
MaxOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-10-2013, 12:50 PM   #2
MaxOut
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: 2013 EZGO TXT Shocks, Steering Rack, 6" Drop Axle Lift, Spindles, & More

Picture 2
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (168.2 KB, 0 views)
Old 07-10-2013, 12:51 PM   #3
MaxOut
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: 2013 EZGO TXT Shocks, Steering Rack, 6" Drop Axle Lift, Spindles, & More

Shock cover and brackets
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (176.6 KB, 0 views)
Old 07-10-2013, 12:53 PM   #4
MaxOut
Not Yet Wild

Shocks, steering linkage and rear lift are not shown but pictures available upon request.
Old 07-10-2013, 02:52 PM   #5
MaxOut
Not Yet Wild

Here is a picture of everything included.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (182.1 KB, 0 views)
Old 07-11-2013, 12:00 AM   #6
mcdave71
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Location?
mcdave71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 04:49 AM   #7
MaxOut
Not Yet Wild

Hughesville, Md
Old 07-11-2013, 11:24 AM   #8
MaxOut
Not Yet Wild

The similar lift alone is $279.00.

http://www.jakesliftkits.com/liftkit...ewer-gas-kawi/

Buy this an get shocks, linkage, spindles, steering rack, shock cover and mounts for less than the lift.

Gonna put on eBay If no one bites by Mon.
Old 07-11-2013, 01:00 PM   #9
SOUTHVIEW
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

do you know if this will fit the 2008 EZGO ST EXPRESS 6 passenger. It has a 4" lift from factory but I want higher. It looks the same. I am from LaPlata but the cart is in Florida.
SOUTHVIEW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 02:10 PM   #10
MaxOut
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOUTHVIEW View Post
do you know if this will fit the 2008 EZGO ST EXPRESS 6 passenger. It has a 4" lift from factory but I want higher. It looks the same. I am from LaPlata but the cart is in Florida.
If your steering rack is mounted to the top of the axle and you have 4 bolts on the firewall where the steering exits this should fit. I am not certain but Jakes does not list a kit specifically for the ST. The rear lift I have for sale is kinda a universal one that was custom made by Graham Golf Cars. It may or may not work depending on the rear in your ST. I have a friend with a 2010 ST 6 passenger and his rear and motor are the same but never really looked under to see if the front is the same although it looked similar. Maybe call a EZGO dealer or jakes and ask them? Either way if you are in LaPlata you are a rocks throw away and could save big on shipping and these parts if they work for you. Let me know. Thanks.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > For Sale > Golf Carts and Parts