lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha
Electric Yamaha Electric Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-31-2020, 11:38 PM   #1
Smiley1212
Not Yet Wild

Unhappy My Yamaha G2 will not go forward

image.jpgHey everyone... love this forum. This is my first golf cart. And loving it. I have a Yamaha g2 36v I replaced the good motor for the one I had in 1991 g9 cart was told it was faster than the g2 when both were running. When I replaced it earlier this week everything finally came together and ran fine. But it was weak in reverse and when I kept trying to make it go it blew off a post on the negative side of one battery. So tonight I started all over reverse buzz works with reverse. Reverse works great but now I just hear the solenoid click but it won’t go forward. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by Smiley1212; 07-31-2020 at 11:43 PM.. Reason: Couldn’t get pictures to upload
Smiley1212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Tags
1985-88 g2, 1991 g9, 36v, no forward
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha