lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha
Electric Yamaha Electric Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-12-2020, 02:57 PM   #1
Welsh619
Not Yet Wild

Default Who to go through for Navitas?

Hi. 2016 g29/drive with factory AC. I believe I want a 600amp Navitas controller and would like to support a site sponsor but revolution is the only one that I know of (but doesn’t specialize in Yamahas) and couldnt find any more after a search (except eparts (sp?)) but they were significantly more expensive than elsewhere. Right now DIY has them for $750 including the OTF programmer. I’ll give revolution a call but just wanted to see where everyone else got their stuff. Thanks.
Welsh619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-12-2020, 11:13 PM   #2
Croqezgo
Gone Wild
Yamaha

Default Re: Who to go through for Navitas?

I am fairly certain plowman can get you sorted. I thought he had navitas controllers as well.
Croqezgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2020, 11:36 AM   #3
Welsh619
Not Yet Wild

Thank you for your response I have talked to Don when I thought I was getting a DC cart but did not see any Navitas on his site...calling him now
Old 10-13-2020, 04:56 PM   #4
Welsh619
Not Yet Wild

Couldn’t get through to plowman for a few hours but revolution called me back and went out of his comfort zone and out of his way to help me out. Also better than matched the best price I found elsewhere from what Navitas rep had suggested. So big thank you to revolution golf cars for the extra mile to help out a not so easy customer 😜😁👍
Old 10-13-2020, 08:54 PM   #5
Croqezgo
Gone Wild
Yamaha

Excellent! The site sponsors are usually really great! I've never talked to Don but heard he is fantastic. I can tell you ScottyB will also give great help even when you did not buy from him.
Croqezgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha