lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-07-2021, 06:10 PM   #1
Schu91
Not Yet Wild

Default 2003 Robin EH29C won’t run

I have a 2003 ezgo with a Robin EH29C engine. It has 180 compression, spark, and fuel flow. I properly adjusted the valves and timing. But it doesn’t ignite. Any help would be appreciated.
Schu91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-09-2021, 11:33 PM   #2
bgood
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: 2003 Robin EH29C won’t run

When you say it has spark, I hope you mean a series of spark. If you have all those things including 12 volts the engine has to run. We need to do more trouble shooting. do a sparkplug test. Check for series of spark. I'm betting your right no ignition. New igniter required or ignition coil. Now the real problem begins. There are no oem parts available. Only Amazon or E-Bay. So tell us more so we can help.
bgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2021, 01:56 AM   #3
sthreatt
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: 2003 Robin EH29C won’t run

It may seem like a dumb question but I always have to ask because I've seen it more than once. Have you had the battery out of it, and is it now in it in negative ground ? If installed positive ground it will turn the motor backward and even though you have compression, spark, and fuel, it will not crank. Otherwise, with those three ingredients, it's running.
One other thing catches my eye.... you said it has "fuel flow". Fuel flow where ? Fuel flow TO the carburetor doesn't mean fuel flow THROUGH the carburetor. If you give it a squirt of gas directly into the carb will it fire ?
sthreatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO