lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-19-2011, 02:32 AM   #1
mudslinger
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default 84 36v cc wiring issues

i am new to the golf cart world and having a tough time figuring out the wiring on my cart i just bought it and cant figure out the wires for the on off switch the cart is an 84 36 volt with 5 silonoids. there is no key switch however it looks like the previous owner used a push pull switch in place of the key switch but i cant tell, the switch has a red wire and a blue wire running from it into the battery compartment the blue wire has a female end on it like it slides onto a flat blade post the red wire end is just stripped like it was wrapped around a battery post also i have a yellow wire coming from the silonoids that has the same female end. from the diagrams iv seen that yellow wire runs to a f&r limit switch but neither of the 3 wires are hooked to anything in the battery compartment is ther something missing can any one point me in the right direction.
mudslinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-24-2011, 05:53 AM   #2
fd123
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Default Re: 84 36v cc wiring issues

i have the exact same cart that i just got lastnight! The F&R Limit Switch Has just rottened into pieces!! do i need to buy another one? what exact does it do? other than that everything else is in tact. not trying to hijack your thread i can take pics for you of mine and maybe it will help you! Give me a call anytime and ill send u what ever pics you need via pic message! (478 )508-3013 Frank
fd123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 06:17 AM   #3
Stevegrmich
Medicare Recipient
E-Z-GO

Default Re: 84 36v cc wiring issues

Look like this? . . .

Attachment 56694
Stevegrmich is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car