lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-27-2012, 03:07 PM   #111
swampland
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: The build of Pops and Sonny

enjoyed reading all 11 pages of posts... your hardwork will give me inspiration for my rebuild...

dont worry about them snipers we are the "bounty hunters" WHO DAT!!
swampland is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-29-2012, 08:49 PM   #112
TheWiltz
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Lol! Hadnt had time to work on or even ride my carts lately. Just finished a big project at work so I'll get back on then soon.
TheWiltz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 09:47 PM   #113
swampland
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

been workin a lil ot myself. tryin to start a project that definitely needs some work(rust). we will see though. i am hoping for a badace cart but am on a budget (like everyone else) saints play in a week... who dat?
swampland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 09:28 PM   #114
TheWiltz
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Rust is killer! Be patient and you will get thru it! Just booked rooms for preseason game! WHO DAT!

I have a bunch of misc parts hanging around. Let me know if you need anything.
Old 08-08-2012, 09:22 PM   #115
TheWiltz
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Finally had some time to get back on Sonny. Not because I had time but because rain put off yard work. His accelerator has been sticking from day one. Got it fixed, the brake bumper was missing causing the set screws to rub. Didn't have the bumper but a bolt made for a quick temp fix. Also had brake trouble so I changed the shoes. Adjusting those brakes are a b$&@h! Finally figured out that you have to tighten the star adjust to where you can just turn the brake hub by hand. This seems too tight but once the put the tire on its easier and can't even tell there is resistance once on the ground. At least that is what I had to do.

Up next is a spring over. Will wait till cooler weather as the cart is going to its co owners house for a while. I don't need 2 carts and he can use it on his property. Sorry to see him go but glad to be ride of the extra cart.

He will be back !
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO