lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-25-2012, 06:35 PM   #11
rifter
rifter

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Cart King..... um.... WOW!

I'm glad we have several Sponsors, I have a personal favorite CPP Carts Parts Plus, I've met the man in person, talked to him several times on the phone sometimes to buy sometimes to just get information and I'm sure if you call and talk to him he'll give you the best price he can and I've had parts delivered the next day, CPP won't let you down.
rifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-25-2012, 07:10 PM   #12
essness
Not your usual outlaw

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by rifter View Post
I'm glad we have several Sponsors, I have a personal favorite CPP Carts Parts Plus, I've met the man in person, talked to him several times on the phone sometimes to buy sometimes to just get information and I'm sure if you call and talk to him he'll give you the best price he can and I've had parts delivered the next day, CPP won't let you down.
That's also been my expirience with Tom at CPP. And I think he's only called me "dude" a couple times There's been other names though
essness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 08:46 PM   #13
BrewCityMusic
Hammer Down !!!!

E-Z-GO

Thanks for the tip - after rebuilding the top end on the cart today I have basically eliminated the last link in the "Major" renovations chain and now it's time to pick some new battles, LOL - I'll give them a call next week !!!
BrewCityMusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 08:48 PM   #14
BrewCityMusic
Hammer Down !!!!

E-Z-GO

WAIT - 8:12@84mph ?!?!?!? How the HE** can you sit down with those things, hahahaha. Impressive, to say the least !!!
BrewCityMusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 08:50 PM   #15
rjc799
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Wish I would have known about CPP, next day would have been SWEET!
rjc799 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 10:43 PM   #16
Old Ezra
Not Yet Wild

Made my first order with CK the other day (Brake-shoes). We'll see how it goes. They did ship fast. Got the E-mail anyways......
Old Ezra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 06:58 AM   #17
rifter
rifter

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrewCityMusic View Post
WAIT - 8:12@84mph ?!?!?!? How the HE** can you sit down with those things, hahahaha. Impressive, to say the least !!!
Yea, that's my best 1/8th mile time so far, it is a Beast. I have another pair of tires like the ones on front when I put those on the rear I can smoke tires without dumping the clutch, it is a FUN ride!!
rifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 07:19 AM   #18
essness
Not your usual outlaw

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Ezra View Post
Made my first order with CK the other day (Brake-shoes). We'll see how it goes. They did ship fast. Got the E-mail anyways......
I'm sure you'll be fine Ezra. I've also made a purchase decision based on the way someone talked with me on the phone. They say you only have one chance to make a first impression.
essness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 12:07 PM   #19
rjc799
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by rifter View Post
Yea, that's my best 1/8th mile time so far, it is a Beast. I have another pair of tires like the ones on front when I put those on the rear I can smoke tires without dumping the clutch, it is a FUN ride!!
Hopefully we both will.

Ultimately they had the lowest price I could find by a third! $25 shipped vice $34 local and they still had to order it. I DID NOT go through their website though. Just ordered off their eBay store.... I did however get an email later the same day that it had shipped.

We shall see.....

If all goes off without a hitch, I have NO PROBLEM getting back on here and stating so.

I still think they need better telephone representation when speaking to customers... a professional representation of a company goes a long way with me. Also, if you don't know just say so and put someone on the phone that does and I would be extremely happy.
rjc799 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 12:19 PM   #20
pachanga90
I Refuse To Get Stuck!!!

E-Z-GO

If you want to use BU,Then go with Everything Carts,They are owned by the same company(Same Inventory)The service is good,prices are good,and they are a Site-Sponsor.3R Carts is another good Sponsor,I've bought a bunch of wheels from them lately,and no complaints.Also remember that Sponsors give you a discount for being a BGW-Member!As stated earlier,If you use the BU-Forum,you must support their company or you are black-listed!They actually block words pertaining to competing companies!I was on there when i first got into forums,they are so Up-Tight its' pathetic!No sense of humor,no joking-around,Lifts were looked at as an Inferior-Modification that was dangerous to everyone in the area of a cart!
pachanga90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO