lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-16-2012, 05:17 PM   #1
walkaloosalover
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: battery age

Hi everyone new to forums....but not golf carts..hope all goes well.. I have an electric ez-go 2001 PDS Freedom decked out to golf . I do not however...but appreciate the sport!
I have read and understand your basic battery care and how to tell the year.L-2 would be Dec 2 meaning ? 2002? Cart runs good. fast climbs steep inclines when first fully charged. However she does dicharge ptetty quickly. Suppose I need all 6 replaced.Trojon 105's ,there goes the wallet.If they are 2002 they.ve performed rather well wouldn.t you say!
I can however hear the controller (hummimg) when cart is off.. Problem
walkaloosalover is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-18-2012, 06:45 PM   #2
walkaloosalover
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by walkaloosalover View Post
Hi everyone new to forums....but not golf carts..hope all goes well.. I have an electric ez-go 2001 PDS Freedom decked out to golf . I do not however...but appreciate the sport!
I have read and understand your basic battery care and how to tell the year.L-2 would be Dec 2 meaning ? 2002? Cart runs good. fast climbs steep inclines when first fully charged. However she does dicharge pretty quickly. Suppose I need all 6 replaced.Trojon 105's ,there goes the wallet.If they are 2002 they.ve performed rather well wouldn.t you say!
I can however hear the controller (hummimg) when cart is off.. Problem
Ok I have seen a lot of you looking but no responses. thanks for being kind. I really enjoy your site and will remain tuned in.
walkaloosalover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 09:11 PM   #3
Bowslayer
Gone Wild
Club Car

I looked at your post but didn't really know what you were asking to be honest. You should not hear any "humming" when the cart is off. Maybe your solenoid is welded closed? Does it click when you push the throttle down?
Bowslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 07:11 AM   #4
AzPete
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

What is the battery pack voltage fully charged?

How fast is "discharge quickly" in time and distance?

How steep and long are the hills?

How clean are ALL the battery connections?

The length of time a battery set last depends on many things.....they can last a long time if not used much and cared for.
AzPete is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO