lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-12-2012, 10:04 AM   #1
Ga_goat
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

Default 91?

just got a 91 I think it's 1 ft longer than my 98 the engine is 10 inches farther back than the 98 and it came with a very large cooler on the back and a smaller one where the passengers seat was supposed to be , but it has the 3pg engine in it and was said to have the carb go bad and parked 5 years ago . and it was free , I picked up the cart ,, long top and left the coolers as there was no room on the trailer for them . model # B636G/
mfg code L1991
Ga_goat is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-12-2012, 11:41 AM   #2
Woodchiper
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: 91?

Can't beat the price on that. I'min the process of ordering a carb for my 91 3PG. After I dig out the governor shaft out of the rear end. I took the big nut off to see if there is I bushing and the shaft fell through. Had a lot of side to side play
Good luck with your cart and enjoy
Woodchiper is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO