lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-26-2014, 05:56 PM   #1
PhantomPete
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default 2002 DS won't run.

Hi everyone. I am a long time viewer of your site, but first time for posting a question. I have a Clubcar DS 48v serial no. AA0239 207034.Batteries are 2 1/2 yrs old. Fully charged, they show 51.5volts across the battery pack. It has been out of action since November last year. I took it to a local auto-electrician. He said he had replaced some connections and that he had fixed it. Nearly $400 later and after I got the buggy home and off the trailer, and thats where it stopped. I did a lot of research on BGW. I then replaced the Alltrax NPX 4834 CC5k-0 with a new one. It went well at my mates place. Back on the trailer, home, and presto, won't go. More research on your site. Have replaced the solenoid. Updated the MCOR to the MCOR 4 upgrade part no AM 293101. Buggy still wont go. When the accelerator is pushed, you can hear the MCOR click, and the solenoid click. The controller blinks green 7 times, then blinks red 3 times. I am led to believe that the controller is right for the buggy, and that the 3 red blinks indicate a HPD fault. This morning, I changed the MCOR back to the old one, after charging the batteries overnight, and the buggy went like a rocket. I drove it around the yard for 10 or so minutes. stopped the buggy, then it wouldn't go again. Showing 3 red blinks on Alltrax controller again. Left it in the shed for 10 or 15mins, tried it again, and buggy wants to go again. Could somebody please help me with my misbehaving buggy. Thanks in advance.
PhantomPete is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car