lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-25-2015, 11:00 PM   #1
ruddyfarm
Not Yet Wild

Default 2002 Club Car stop and go

Would like to thank everyone in advance for any and all help. I have a 2002 CC, I think it's an IQ. Been a great cart but recently it has become very "jerky" while driving. It's almost as if the motor is losing power then suddenly regaining power. It seems the problem is only at half throttle. When the accelerator is to the floor, it runs like its supposed to. On a possibly related note, it has had a problem with not moving at all on very rare occasions. When you turn the key and press the pedal, you can hear the solenoid kick in but nothing happens. Turn off the key, wait a minute or two, and everything operates normally. It happens so rarely I've never checked into fixing it. Any suggestions on the jerking would be greatly appreciated, the other problem is easy to deal with but if the two are related, I'll fix them both.
ruddyfarm is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-25-2015, 11:25 PM   #2
jakesnake27
Gone Wild

Default Re: 2002 Club Car stop and go

What is the serial number of the car? If it is an 02 IQ, I would start with a solenoid dropout harness.
jakesnake27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2015, 07:33 PM   #3
ruddyfarm
Not Yet Wild

The serial number starts with an AQ. I think that makes it an IQ from what I read online.
Old 05-26-2015, 09:55 PM   #4
jakesnake27
Gone Wild

Start with the dropout harness. All 2002 IQs should have one. Revolution Golf Cars sells them (site sponsor).
jakesnake27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 03:30 PM   #5
ruddyfarm
Not Yet Wild

Just ordered one. Hopefully have some good news on here in a few days. Thanks
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car