lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-22-2015, 05:16 PM   #11
JDC
Gone Wild

Default Re: Turf 2 Batteries

Oh yeah! Where in Ontario?
JDC is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-22-2015, 05:46 PM   #12
JDC
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by smackdaddy66 View Post
I've worked with Silverwolf on a few of these controllers. I really, really like them. Anyway, the Accel knob is designed to provide you torque. Turning it down will allow the cart to start off slower eventually reaching the speed setting you have set. Turning the Accel knob up provides for a quicker start. There is also a way to program this controller to sync up with your MCOR (the module in the frame rail). That may all be that's needed. Turn cart key on, put F/R lever in F. Turn all 3 knobs on the On-The-Fly programmer all the way to the left (counter clock-wise), using key for OTF Programmer - turn the key off then on 5 times ending on Unlock. Light should flash 3 times on programmer. Then, press accelerator pedal 5 times (slowly) all the way from the top to the bottom. Programmer should flash 3 times. Turn programmer key to Lock. Light flashes twice that programming is complete.

This will calibrate the Silverwolf Veritas controller to the voltage range being produced (0-5000) by your MCOR.
tried this three times the light never flashed at all. is there away to reset it maybe?
Old 10-26-2015, 08:08 AM   #13
SilverWolf
Not Yet Wild

We are located in the Kitchener / Waterloo area. You can reach us at 888-398-7078.
SilverWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2015, 08:04 PM   #14
JDC
Gone Wild

I got a new controller today from Silverwolf and its seemed to have fixed the problem. They are great to work with very accomadating they sent me a new controller because they wanted the other one back so they could check it out. Thanks Silverwolf.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car