lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-08-2015, 04:55 PM   #1
Role
Gone Wild

Question 2001 Club Car 48v - Need MCOR

As the title says, looking for an MCOR that will fit a 2001 Club Car 48 volt.
Yes, I can get an MCOR online but haven't had any luck finding one for around $100 or less.

I need one overnighted / express shipping, I'm fine with paying extra for expedited shipping.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? Tried Amazon, although they are around $90, you can't select expedited shipping method for delivery.
Role is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-08-2015, 06:50 PM   #2
TahoeDawgZ71
revolutiongolfcars.com

Club Car

Default Re: 2001 Club Car 48v - Need MCOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
As the title says, looking for an MCOR that will fit a 2001 Club Car 48 volt.
Yes, I can get an MCOR online but haven't had any luck finding one for around $100 or less.

I need one overnighted / express shipping, I'm fine with paying extra for expedited shipping.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? Tried Amazon, although they are around $90, you can't select expedited shipping method for delivery.
I'd love to help you with this, but can you send me a link on where you're finding an MCOR1 for $90? If it's legit, you probably want to stay away from it. The Chinese have started mass producing MCORs and the quality of their version has yet to be proven. An MCOR4 conversion kit would serve you much better.
TahoeDawgZ71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2015, 06:55 PM   #3
cphilip
Getting Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
....you can't select expedited shipping method for delivery.

Long way... China...
cphilip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2015, 07:51 PM   #4
TahoeDawgZ71
revolutiongolfcars.com

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by cphilip View Post
Long way... China...
No, there's a lot of people here in the states who sell them, but they've probably purchased 500 of them from China. I considered it, but I choose not to risk the reputation of my company on a lot of that stuff. That's why I deal with mostly OEM parts. The Chinese are really starting to get into the golf cart market a lot. Some of the stuff is fine, but some of it's not. You've just gotta be really careful.
Old 11-08-2015, 08:22 PM   #5
cphilip
Getting Wild

I was just joking with him

But there is a lot of stuff now on eBay that is shipping from China. Its often sort of hard to determine. Most of its junk.
Old 11-08-2015, 08:37 PM   #6
TahoeDawgZ71
revolutiongolfcars.com

Club Car

Quote:
I was just joking with him

But there is a lot of stuff now on eBay that is shipping from China. Its often sort of hard to determine. Most of its junk.
Yep. I agree. The speed sensors are the worst. I talk to somebody almost every single day who just replaced their speed sensor and the problem came back again within a week. The result every time is that they bought a Chinese sensor.
Old 11-08-2015, 08:43 PM   #7
cphilip
Getting Wild

Yep. Against my better judgement I bought a iPhone charger cord from eBay for like $4 shipped! Yea... too good to be true right? I knew darn well it had to be Chinese made. So I got it Friday just in time to be headed down to Deer Camp (not far from you in Plum Branch) and of course you know what happened.... yep... doesn't work. Incompatibility warning and it actually slowly DISCHARGES the battery... yep... discharges...
Old 11-08-2015, 10:38 PM   #8
TahoeDawgZ71
revolutiongolfcars.com

Club Car

Quote:
Yep. Against my better judgement I bought a iPhone charger cord from eBay for like $4 shipped! Yea... too good to be true right? I knew darn well it had to be Chinese made. So I got it Friday just in time to be headed down to Deer Camp (not far from you in Plum Branch) and of course you know what happened.... yep... doesn't work. Incompatibility warning and it actually slowly DISCHARGES the battery... yep... discharges...
Yep. It's a shame that it's legal to sell certain things. Good luck with your hunting. You're definitely not far away.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car