lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-29-2018, 08:27 AM   #1
chadlogan112
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

Default Gas and electric txt frames identical?

Looking for some knowledge here. My 2014 express gas cart has a rusted out frame. The electric model txt carts are for sale everywhere, and I can get one cheap to strip down to use the frame. Can anyone confirm that the 01.5+ electric and gas frames are the same? Just unbolt battery box, and gas swingarm will bolt in factory location? Appreciate it!
chadlogan112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-30-2018, 07:05 AM   #2
Cartmaster
British born Nincompoop

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Gas and electric txt frames identical?

As far as i know, the frames are the same and you just swap out parts as you say. just make sure that the replacement frame has the same type of steering column. As far as i know that would be the only difference. three hole fixing for pre 01.5 and four bolt for later ones.

Edit

You will need to swap out a few other parts like the plates each side for single battery and i think one under the tank. It should be fairly obvious once you get stuck in.

second edit LOL

Just looked up the parts at ezgo, they list

Frame, part number 70628G02 for gas and electric vehicle, four hole steering. Just google the part number to confirm.
Cartmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO