lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-19-2011, 06:29 PM   #11
R8cer Ex
Yes dear

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Snowplow is finally finished

Well I was able to try out the new plow I fabbed up and it worked very well. Granted we didn't have much snow but I was like a kid in a sandbox making big piles and trying to move them to see how it would do. The real test will come soon enough.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg tn-9.jpeg (22.9 KB, 27 views)
R8cer Ex is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-19-2011, 09:38 PM   #12
as350pilot
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Where can I get one of those? PS I live in Florida...........

as350pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 11:26 PM   #13
R8cer Ex
Yes dear

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by as350pilot View Post
Where can I get one of those? PS I live in Florida...........

I can make you my patented sand model but its up to you to fab up some bulldozer tracks.
Old 12-24-2011, 12:21 AM   #14
as350pilot
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by r8cer ex View Post
i can make you my patented sand model but its up to you to fab up some bulldozer tracks.
sweet!
as350pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 07:33 PM   #15
R8cer Ex
Yes dear

E-Z-GO

I thought of a way to give side to side movement on my snowplow so I don't have to get my lazy arse out of the cart to hand adjust it.

I was cleaning out some old parts at work and found an actuator from an older model bus wheelchair lift. The part has been written off and was never installed so it's NOS!

It is a 12volt and is very powerful. Actually too powerful for what I'm going to use it for but too much is better than not enough plus it was free. It's waterproof as well due to the fact that these actuators were installed next to an open door of a bus and would periodically get rained on. I'll weld up some brackets, wire it up and it should work like a champ. I will post some pics and a video possibly once I get it installed AND if we ever get any snow.

Here are some pics in the meantime of the actuator and kind of where it is going to go on the plow.

I am done rambling for now.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 2.jpeg (12.7 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpeg 2-1.jpeg (15.8 KB, 13 views)
Old 01-04-2012, 07:48 PM   #16
pachanga90
I Refuse To Get Stuck!!!

E-Z-GO

Nice!I like the power-angle setup!!I'm with Davemuzz,We had this conversation at work the other day.Usually we have a ton of plow/salter-sales and services around Thanksgiving,this year it hit Mid-Oct. and we were on Unlimited OT for a month!(early start,late nites and weekends,we aren't usually open sat/sun) We usually get a few hrs. OT during a storm and thats it.It was nuts,like everyone knew something was coming.Now we have a season-total of under 4".Hopefully we get something so some of these people can recoup the $4500-$8000 they spent to get ready!!
pachanga90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 08:02 PM   #17
R8cer Ex
Yes dear

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by pachanga90 View Post
Nice!I like the power-angle setup!!I'm with Davemuzz,We had this conversation at work the other day.Usually we have a ton of plow/salter-sales and services around Thanksgiving,this year it hit Mid-Oct. and we were on Unlimited OT(early start,late nites and weekends,we aren't usually open sat/sun) for a month!We usually get a few hrs. OT during a storm and thats it.It was nuts,like everyone knew something was coming.Now we have a season-total of under 4".Hopefully we get something so some of these people can recoup the $4500-$8000 they spent to get ready!!
Thanks! Yeah I'm not sure what is going on but we haven't had any measurable snow at all yet. The people paying for the contracts are getting it in the behind for sure. I think late January and early February is gonna blow up. I hope I'm wrong but for the people depending on that income I hope I'm right.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO