lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-29-2012, 10:35 PM   #1
BCR840
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Can't get new Alltrax DCX500 and motor working....HELP!!!!

I have a 2001 EzGo PDS and the contoller / motor went out not long ago. I ordered a new EY7-4001 motor, DCX500, 3amp diode, resister, fuse, 2awg cables, 400 amp Solenoid w/ bracket.

I installed all of the above according to the wiring diagram and get nothing out of the DCX. No green LED or nothing. I went over and over the diagram, checked my diode to make sure the white stripe was facing the postive connector that connects to battery. I connected the small red wire to the positive connection on the Solenoid that runs to the battery. The yellow wire is connected to the #1 position on the solenoid, and blue is connected to #2 position. I am not sure where all to check for voltage. I have 38-40vdc passing thru the solenoid.

I am wondering if my wiring harness got damaged when the controller melted? Also my volt meter does not come on either. I can get some pics if needed. I am also planning on calling EV Drives since I ordered them from there and see if they can help. After that I will call Alltrax. Just wondered if anyone knew where to test first.

Thanks Brian
BCR840 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO