lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-19-2013, 08:20 AM   #11
singlespeeder71
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Re: Any pics of CC with 205/50/10s ?

Steve, thanks for the clarification on the size. I pulled up a metric to american tire size program and put in that tire size and it said it equated to 18.1 in diameter but when i looks at pics it looks def bigger than stock. Apparently because it is! And this is why I am loving this site. I can get real info about things like bumpiness of tires, etc....its bad for me though, since the more you all tell me things..the more i want....motor/controller upgrade etc. oh boy! I ran ours with a gps and it says 18 mph max... 30 mph is fast!
singlespeeder71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-19-2013, 10:07 PM   #12
Stevec3201
haveacupofshutthe****up

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by singlespeeder71 View Post
Steve, thanks for the clarification on the size. I pulled up a metric to american tire size program and put in that tire size and it said it equated to 18.1 in diameter but when i looks at pics it looks def bigger than stock. Apparently because it is! And this is why I am loving this site. I can get real info about things like bumpiness of tires, etc....its bad for me though, since the more you all tell me things..the more i want....motor/controller upgrade etc. oh boy! I ran ours with a gps and it says 18 mph max... 30 mph is fast!
I'm sure everyone on this site likes to help others by sharing what they have done to get a particular result. Just keep in mind that this is still the "internet" and understand if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
Yes, 30 mph is fast Robby @ PQ helped me achieve that, as well as the great people on this site
Stevec3201 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 01:40 AM   #13
gsf35099
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevec3201 View Post
I'm sure everyone on this site likes to help others by sharing what they have done to get a particular result. Just keep in mind that this is still the "internet" and understand if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
Yes, 30 mph is fast Robby @ PQ helped me achieve that, as well as the great people on this site
If its on the Internet, it has to be true!! bonjour.
gsf35099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 06:56 AM   #14
Stevegrmich
Medicare Recipient
E-Z-GO

. . . my 06 DS with Low-Pros on it . . .

Stevegrmich is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car