lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-19-2013, 12:23 PM   #21
hosseface
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Noob question RXV

Thx
hosseface is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-20-2013, 11:06 AM   #22
Jerj7907
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

i just installed speakers on my cart. If you are interested I love the setup I used. I have an amplifier and speakers only no stereo, just use phone. The cool part of the setup is Memphis Car Audio just released a bluetooth device that hooks to any amplifier. So I connect my phone via bluetooth to cart to listen to music. From the Memphis unit I can change songs and volume as well as play/pause. Memphis designed it to be used on motorcycles so it is marine.
Jerj7907 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 07:50 PM   #23
71smiley340
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

That sounds cool were did you mount every thing can you put up some pic . MiltonC thanks for that info I think I will add another battery to run my acc , didn't realize the controllers were that sensitive to voltage drop and imbalance .
thanks to all for the info
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2013-03-09 16.12.51.jpg (199.9 KB, 0 views)
71smiley340 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 10:11 PM   #24
Markv
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerj7907 View Post
i just installed speakers on my cart. If you are interested I love the setup I used. I have an amplifier and speakers only no stereo, just use phone. The cool part of the setup is Memphis Car Audio just released a bluetooth device that hooks to any amplifier. So I connect my phone via bluetooth to cart to listen to music. From the Memphis unit I can change songs and volume as well as play/pause. Memphis designed it to be used on motorcycles so it is marine.
Please post some pics that's what I was wanting to do.
Markv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 12:28 PM   #25
Jerj7907
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

I know others will be interested and I took pictures as this was my plan to post my build on here. Going to start new thread in here titled Bluetooth Amplifier setup. Check it out.
Jerj7907 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO