lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-14-2013, 06:59 PM   #1
CCanniff
Not Yet Wild

Default 94 Club Car DS will not move until full throttle.

To start I am not sure of the year as there is no tag under dash or behind key. the only numbers I have been able to find are on a 3" by 1.5" aluminum tab that was riveted to the frame by the batteries that had the numbers 68098 on it.

I think it is a 1993 or 94 club car DS 36 volt. the issue I am having is that i do not get any movement out of it until i am at almost full throttle. The motor is new. solenoid is good and I have swapped it out and got same result. the Curtis 1204.015 controller is working fine and has been bench tested. The V-Glide has brand new resisters in it and bench test fine. (this is a 5-0 ohms setup) the F & R switch has been removed and inspected and cleaned and all 3 micro switches are new. Batteries charge fine and each one has been load tested and are fine. I am not sure where to go from here. I did re-install the old motor and got the same result. The cart ran fine before we switched the motor out. An help would be greatly appreciated.
CCanniff is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car