lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-18-2013, 01:04 PM   #1
RPatten
Gone Wild
Club Car

Default Country Club cart issues

Some of this is second hand but I plan to ask more. Maybe y'all can share some light here.

The country club I am a member of uses CCs on the course. I am not a golfer, don't pretend to be one or even intend to try but I have seen the course and there are golf carts there. I have never paid them any mind. Until last night.

We had a stock holder meeting and the member giving the committee report on golfing and such commented on how CC had been replacing parts on the rented carts to repair them. Seems they were having trouble with the MCOR is what he thought they said when I asked him about it. This particular guy does not know anything about a cart except he uses it to get from A to B.

He went further to say that CC themselves were actually doing the service. I found that hard to believe that CC would actually do the service and not an authorized repair center. I questioned it. Supposedly CC initially came in and put older but new parts in to alleviate the results of the problem and they have now come back with new parts.

Our club is not that far from Augusta so maybe they did come up, but I would be surprised. Maybe the fact that we lease them is incentive to keep them running good.

All that and this is what I am curious about.....I thought the MCOR issue was on older vehicles. Is it an issue on newer ones?
RPatten is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-18-2013, 01:33 PM   #2
Sergio
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Country Club cart issues

That is apparently a problem again with the new models, check this recent thread:

http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/elect...-car-mcor.html
Sergio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 01:52 PM   #3
kgsc
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

RP, It would not surprise me at all if CC sent a crew up there to replace those. It is cheaper for them to do that especially since you guys are only an hour away. It may have even been done by TSA(Transportation Solutions of Augusta) and we know people there
kgsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 05:36 PM   #4
RPatten
Gone Wild
Club Car

Thanks for finding that and I thought it sounded familiar. I just did not remember that it was on a newer vehicle.

Well, is there a cure just yet?
RPatten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 08:33 PM   #5
TahoeDawgZ71
revolutiongolfcars.com

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgsc View Post
RP, It would not surprise me at all if CC sent a crew up there to replace those. It is cheaper for them to do that especially since you guys are only an hour away. It may have even been done by TSA(Transportation Solutions of Augusta) and we know people there
It's probably Club Car themselves Kris. We (TSA) don't travel that far. We only service in the Augusta area.
TahoeDawgZ71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 08:33 PM   #6
TahoeDawgZ71
revolutiongolfcars.com

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPatten View Post
Thanks for finding that and I thought it sounded familiar. I just did not remember that it was on a newer vehicle.

Well, is there a cure just yet?
The MCOR3 which came out in 2012 is the problem. It's since been replaced with an MCOR4 which was recently released.
Old 12-19-2013, 09:53 AM   #7
kgsc
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

Wasn't sure David if you folks did it or not but knew that if it was you, it would be done correctly
kgsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 10:43 AM   #8
TahoeDawgZ71
revolutiongolfcars.com

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgsc View Post
Wasn't sure David if you folks did it or not but knew that if it was you, it would be done correctly
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car