lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-28-2013, 06:15 PM   #11
DJBlade
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Motor in water

Getting the motor wet won't hurt it. I wouldn't submerge it though....
DJBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-28-2013, 09:10 PM   #12
huntingcart2393
Gone Wild
Club Car

well running through s good size mud whole itg get half way submerged atleased and i see videos or people doing it all day long but making sure it wouldnt hurt it?
huntingcart2393 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 05:39 PM   #13
jacksonrh64
Not Yet Wild

Being in Louisiana, and if there isn't a drought going on, you will always be in muddy, wet swampy conditions. One of our carts, a custom built Club Car DS, 6 wheeled, two motor, 48 volt, (2 carts grafted together into one 6 wheeled 4x4 cart) has been running in the mud and water up to the floor boards for 10 years and is still running strong. The only thing that we are really concerned about is getting the controller wet. The other cart we have is a Beast 48, that has been running in the same conditions for the last 5 years with no problems. It has been a really wet season this year and on top of that the Timber Co clear cut the front 100 acres the first week of Deer season and the rains started which turned our roads into pure muddy lakes with nothing to winch too. They were suppose to fix the roads but we keep having multiple inch rains back to back and when they tried they to create drains on the roads they buried a dozer up over it's tracks and we haven't seen them since. I also had another Ezgo that I had run for over 5 years with out any problems. I sold it when I got the Beast 48 and it is still hunting with it's new owner. We use and abuse out carts year around hunting and working on the 650 acre lease. They haul box stands into the lease on a trailer, we usually have three hunters and gear along with 4 - 5 bags of corn. We do not allow any gasoline/diesels powered vehicles on the lease during hunting season and only allow tractor and bush hog or bulldozer/timber skidders etc if they are cutting timber.

Happy New Year Everybody,

Jack
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCF4329 (Small).JPG (101.5 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg BringingInNewMoldStand10_25_13b (Small).JPG (131.7 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF4373 (Small).JPG (119.2 KB, 0 views)
jacksonrh64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 06:25 PM   #14
huntingcart2393
Gone Wild
Club Car

Man that was a lot of helpful info i now have no worries about the Alabama rain coming down, lol.
Old 12-29-2013, 06:26 PM   #15
huntingcart2393
Gone Wild
Club Car

Love your set up on your 6 wheeler.
Old 12-29-2013, 06:38 PM   #16
bud light
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

The cat will not like it.
bud light is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car