lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-02-2014, 09:05 AM   #41
rslanky
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Default Re: 2010 Precedent - Best way for more speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6point1SRT View Post
I completed lift with 23" tires. Hit 30mph down hill with 2 adult guys. Mainly cruises about 22-23mph now on flat ground.
Got the 10" wheels and 22" tires put on. Going down a slight hill hit almost 29 mph. Flat asphalt road I can cruise at 25. Way better than the 14 mph I was getting.
rslanky is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-06-2014, 09:21 PM   #42
stang99x
Gone Wild

Default Re: 2010 Precedent - Best way for more speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbojeep View Post
Please let me know how it goes. Thanks.
I miss my SRT8. My wife drove it daily, 07 model. It never failed bring a smile to my face with little coffee can turbo ricers getting in over their heads then being really pissed off. I didn't get a chance to do all to much, but it had a Volant, Diablo tuner, exhaust....you know the basics.

I traded it in when it hit 78k miles because I was traveling a lot and didn't want her to need a repair with me out of town since every part on that puppy required a printing press to replace. The local dealer had to do the cats at 50k miles.........$3900 I believe the total was. Ridiculous what they charged for that emission crap
stang99x is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car