lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-25-2014, 02:06 PM   #11
DJBlade
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: 2008 Precedents - flood damage

Those harness' have diode's as well. The buzzer does not have to be hooked up for the cart to run. I would replace the harness if it has been submerged. The sonic welds are fancy ways of connecting multiple wires at one point neatly.
DJBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-25-2014, 11:04 PM   #12
Shenner
Not Yet Wild

Waiting on parts so was tinkering on the carts today. What is the function of the ITW switch under the brake pedal on the opposite end from the MCOR.

I've been ordering parts from CartBarn in Nevada and got good pricing, what would be a fair price for a wiring harness and do you know any other suppliers? couple
Shenner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 08:57 PM   #13
Shenner
Not Yet Wild

Back after a vacation and reviving some of the items earlier in this post. Parts are painfully slow coming from Club Car. I'm still waiting on a back up buzzer, wiring harnesses and service manual.

Is a wiring diagram available for a 2008 (CE0830)? I've been referencing the 2004 from the Stickies.

I cut into the sonic welds in the wiring harness of one cart and
all looked very clean and in good shape. I did note that on both carts the #9 pin on both controllers was corroded, when dismantling the pin from both controllers came away with the connector. The female side is corroded as well. I believe the #9 grey wire is routed to the key. While waiting for the new harness I was able to get a similar connector with the hope of a bit of a work around, no luck when I hooked up the batteries. Still just lights no click to the solenoid or power to the motor.

Any other suggestions on what is preventing power to the motor?
Shenner is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car