lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-13-2012, 02:53 PM   #11
bigstik40
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Default Re: Starts sometimes and then nothing!

I'm thinking you may have more than one problem here. Just out of curiosity, what happened between May and now?? Was the cart ok between then and now and is now acting up again?? Are you still having the cranking problem, where the cart will crank only intermittently. You need to make sure the cart will crank reliably every time before you try to solve any performance problems. Once you are sure the cart will crank every time, you can start troubleshooting the rest. Gotta pick through problems one at a time!! Let us know where you're at right now, will try to help - RAY
bigstik40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-28-2013, 01:40 PM   #12
Spook
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Starts sometimes and then nothing!

OK, between May and now I pretty much have just left it alone other than taking the battery where I got it from and having them check it and then them giving me a new one off the shelf. I put it on it and it ran like crap so I park it. Now just the other day I went and checked the ground wires and the fuses, again, and found a burnt fuse. Replaced it and the cart ran great for several days but never too far or too much. Then on the thrid day of running it I took it on a long run and it quit on me. I have since charged the battery and replaced both battery cable terminal ends and am seeing what that is going to do! That is where I've been and where I'm at!! Thanks for any suggestions or thoughts!
Spook is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha