lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-11-2013, 10:02 AM   #1
Poswego
Not Yet Wild

Default HD Rear Leaf Springs 3 not 4

Has anyone purchased the rear heavy duty leak springs with 3 leafs and not the 4 and where did you purchase them from? Performance Plus Carts advertises them as 3 leaf - SKU ASM-CHDS, when in fact they are the 4 leaf - ASM-CHDS is a part number associated with Americanliftkits.com, who confirmed it is a 4 leaf.

Thanks
Poswego is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-11-2013, 10:30 PM   #2
4vertical
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: HD Rear Leaf Springs 3 not 4

I recently installed the 2 leaf pack from cart parts plus. was listed as their medium duty units. these seemed to do pretty well with a back seat on the cart. didn't ride too badly with 2 people on the cart. I know my 4 leaf packs can about abuse you to death while alone or only 2 on there
4vertical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 11:05 PM   #3
Nicky
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

I cant remember which place I bought my 3 leafs from for my 2nd cart but they seem to do well and I dont think they ride rough at all. All these places probably get them from the same supplier anyway. I think it was everything carts if I remember right.
Nicky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 04:09 PM   #4
Poswego
Not Yet Wild

Thanks - I just ordered the 4 leaf from All Sports as i also ordered the 6" SS A-Arm lift and they said they include smaller blocks for the rear when ordering their lift kit. Looking forward to install.
Poswego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 12:45 PM   #5
gblackmo52
Not Yet Wild

Speaking of springs, I put a 3" lift kit on my 2008 Precedent with 10" tires and it now rides very hard. With only one or two people in the cart it beats the crap out of you on a dirt road. Any suggestions?
gblackmo52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 10:18 AM   #6
Kudaman
Gone Wild

Club Car

Take a leaf out of each spring. It will soften the ride a lot. Won't cost you any money because you can reuse all your old parts.
Kudaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car