lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-06-2013, 05:32 PM   #11
Sir Nuke
Master of All Things

E-Z-GO

As far as looking for a controller and the rest of the system you might need ..... check out CartsUnlimited.com scottyb is one of our sponsors and will stear you in the right direction.

The Master of All Things has Spoken
Sir Nuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-06-2013, 09:10 PM   #12
shaffer88
Gone Wild

.net
shaffer88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 12:11 AM   #13
Sir Nuke
Master of All Things

E-Z-GO

Default Re: 1977 3 wheel -New Toy, My experiences so far - No speed control full or none

I stand corrected CartsUnlimited.net
Old 07-07-2013, 12:51 AM   #14
vagabond
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: 1977 3 wheel -New Toy, My experiences so far - No speed control full or none

and a funny story teller too, welcome aboard
vagabond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 01:23 PM   #15
SteamPower
Not Yet Wild

Hey Guys, thought i'd pop in with a quick update. Maybe this should be a different post, not sure, anyway.

I have been getting a little over an hour constant run time on my 3 "econo" interstate deep cycle batteries (12v) The econo are simply core returns that companies turn in, and they check electrolyte, charge for 2 days, and load test, if all is good, they sell them, and people like me, purchased them :)

So, after riding around a while, maybe 45 min or so constant, I noticed it really wouldn't go in the grass on throttle position 1, i would have to go to 3 or 4 to get it going. 1 would work on pavement, since not much resistance there. Checking the batteries, 2 of them are at 12.7 volts, whereas the 3rd batt was 8.4 volts. In my little mind, i would have thought all would discharge at the same rate, and maybe that battery isn't very good, and go get an exchange?

Also, has anyone measured what the voltage drop is wide open on a fresh charge? My bank shows aboiut 38 volts fully charged, and when wide open down the road, it drops down in 20's, let off, it comes right back up. I still think maybe that battery above may be dragging me down.
SteamPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 02:21 PM   #16
Sir Nuke
Master of All Things

E-Z-GO

The fact that the one is WAY LOW, is effecting the whole pack....evidently they were not a "MATCHED SET" and although I have a 36v cart, but its 6-6v batteries, with a full charge (38.4v) at FULL BORE (on flat ground) the lowest I have ever seen mine drop to is 35.5v ....... of course I am NOT anywhere near stock either.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO