lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-30-2015, 10:07 PM   #1
tonyrendleman
Not Yet Wild

Default 1989 DS Rear Roof Supports

Hi all, I have a 1989 gas CC DS with the stock roof and rear supports that attach to the bag holder/seat back brackets.

I am looking to replace the rear roof supports with something that goes straight down to the body/frame holes and eliminating the bag holder. I want the back end to be a little easier for the kids to sit on the back and hold on, and I do NOT want a rear seat due to the extra length it adds.

Anyone know of anything out there like this? Everything I find online is for mounting to a rear seat kit.

Thanks in advance!

Tony
tonyrendleman is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-30-2015, 10:26 PM   #2
BLACK DEATH
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: 1989 DS Rear Roof Supports

I'd like to know also
BLACK DEATH is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car