lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts
Electric golf carts Harley Davidson, Melex, Pargo, Taylor-Dunn and other Misc. Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-07-2020, 03:23 PM   #1
eWheelz
Not Yet Wild

Question 08 Bad Boy Buggie need advice to trouble shoot

My research on this cart has provided some guidance as to where to start looking for the issue. This cart was fine until it just stopped driving in my back yard a few weeks ago.

The controllers blink four times to signify a lose connection somewhere on the controllers and or fuse box located under the cup holder. I cleaned all connections on the controller and fuse box and yet I still have the same four blinking light condition.

Also I did load test all the batteries and we have 49.8v on across all 8- 6v batteries.

Not sure where to check or test next, please advise. Thanks in advance!!
eWheelz is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-14-2020, 04:44 PM   #2
Sparetime
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: 08 Bad Boy Buggie need advice to trouble shoot

sorry this is late but you don't have enough voltage across the batteries. i will not work on a BBB if it won't fully charge above 50 volts.
Sparetime is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
48v, 4x4, bbb
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts