lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha
Electric Yamaha Electric Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-29-2021, 10:11 PM   #1
DonPhillipe
Not Yet Wild

Default Think I have a G2 but not sure

Where can I post some photos to find out what kind of cart I have. It is a conversion labeled C&A Cart Conversions with an 817 area code. The insignia on the front is a Yamaha. Now looking down at the coil, the coil is not the multiples kind of pieced like I see people selling different "speeds" for but it is a uniform long coil. Now the last two rounds that go into the motor itself is what burned up and what I did was simply stretch this coil out to the point I could bend another end on the wire and I hooked that to the last lug that is routed to the motor. This causes the cart to take off too fast now with only 2 or 3 loops removed off the coil. I'm thinking of just adding another coil on top that goes between the last cable going to the switch and the wire going into the motor.

**** testing photos:

Can't post. WOuld someone please make me to where I can post photo links, thank you.
DonPhillipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-30-2021, 05:33 AM   #2
rstacy
Gone Wild
Yamaha

Default Re: Think I have a G2 but not sure

Is there a some sort of limitation where you cant attach files under the
"Additional Options" section?
rstacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2021, 11:27 AM   #3
crash12888
Gone Crazy

Default Re: Think I have a G2 but not sure

The fastest way to tell is G2 cart will have an aluminum trim with black strip in the middle up over the front cowl.
The G9 has a black rubber trim piece over the same area.
crash12888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha