lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts
Electric golf carts Harley Davidson, Melex, Pargo, Taylor-Dunn and other Misc. Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-26-2010, 06:01 AM   #1
hitmanharleyk
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Saw this product on the "Ship Shape" tv program

inox-mx2-battery-conditioner
hitmanharleyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-28-2010, 08:41 AM   #2
hitmanharleyk
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: Saw this product on the "Ship Shape" tv program

I saw the episode again this morning and I ordered a couple of bottles. Only way to see if it actually works right?
hitmanharleyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 08:58 AM   #3
ChevyRacing75
Maybe This Weekend :)

Club Car

cool. Let us know how it works
ChevyRacing75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 10:20 AM   #4
Choctaw
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

You know what they say about fishermen................LOL
Choctaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 02:48 PM   #5
Dave Box
Respect the Cart

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmanharleyk View Post
I saw the episode again this morning and I ordered a couple of bottles. Only way to see if it actually works right?
Seriously? If you are going to do that why not pour some Epsom salts in. It won't work either but at least it will be cheap. Apart from the psychosomatic effects of using a placebo there is nothing that you can put into a battery that will extend its life or restore a dying cell. Now if anyone wants to flame me out over that statement then feel free to do so but in your reply include the published paper to prove your case. By the way it needs to be an independent testing house like Which or maybe a University paper. Just for fun (I was bored) I went to their web (of lies) site and noticed amongst other things.

Up to 18 - 22 % increase in effciency. Right 0% is up to as well
Up to 2 -- 3 times longer battery life! There's the up to again and compared to what? I can make your battery last forever if I don't use it and keep it charged
Are they really going to extend your warranty. Check the fine print pilgrim. You ship the battery to them for evaluation (ever shipped a battery?)
They have known batteries to last an extra 10 years. Wow, but your website is so new what were you doing for the first nine years?

Domain Name: INOXLUBE.COM
Registrar: NEW DREAM NETWORK, LLC
Whois Server: whois.dreamhost.com
Referral URL: http://www.dreamhost.com
Name Server: NS1.DREAMHOST.COM
Name Server: NS2.DREAMHOST.COM
Name Server: NS3.DREAMHOST.COM
Updated Date: 15-dec-2009
Creation Date: 05-jun-2009
Expiration Date: 05-jun-2011

BTW it is a common scam to register a website for the minimum of 2 years. It mimimizes your costs and allows you to skip back to China with your profits.

If you are still interested then I have some snake oil it's only $10 a bottle and I personally guarantee that it will extend your manhood by up to 72%.

What I don't understand is that people are prepared to spend ~ $700 for some batteries and yet seem to be reluctant to spend just a little extra on a sensible tester. If you invested in a good quality load tester you could test each battery every month, or week or day. Then when you spotted a defective unit you could pull it from the pack and replace it. If you don't then the bad cell is literally sucking the life out of the good ones and in addition causing your charger to overcharge the good ones thus shortening their lives. The spin off is that by replacing bad batteries as they die you are hit with a $125 bill as opposed to a $700 to replace the entire pack. Due to manufacturing tolerances some batteries will seem to last forever and some just make the warranty, so culling the weak will improve the herd.
Am I wrong? Pray tell.

Dave
Dave Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 02:53 PM   #6
ChevyRacing75
Maybe This Weekend :)

Club Car

Lol that's a lot to read :)
ChevyRacing75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 08:42 PM   #7
FIXEROFCARTS
Gone Wild

Its a lot to read, but he's right. More snake oil, that may work for a month or 2 but thats it at best. Sulfation? if you charge your batteries, you dont have sulfation. Most common battery failure? How bout the plate material failing, and no secret sauce is going to make it better. If these products REALLY worked, a sales rep would be knocking on every golf car shops door with free samples. We would all make thousands off products like this. I've invited these companies to show me that their product works....none have showed up yet, as a matter of fact, they never call me back.

Sorry, another long read.
FIXEROFCARTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 08:53 PM   #8
BLakeside
Gone Wild

Dave I don't care either way but if you are demanding paper to prove his side Where the HeXX is your THESIS!!!
BLakeside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 08:58 PM   #9
ezgokid
resident idiot

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLakeside View Post
Dave I don't care either way but if you are demanding paper to prove his side Where the HeXX is your THESIS!!!
Dave is right but that is a good point. Does anyone know if the "battery life saver" actually works?
ezgokid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 10:03 PM   #10
Dave Box
Respect the Cart

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLakeside View Post
To be frank I don't care either way but the difference is that I am not taking anyone's money. What I am saying is that these people always quote outlandish statements and offer proof based on their own "tests". Have you ever seen an additive, battery or oil that has undergone testing by MIT or ASA etc. No? neither have I. Back in 1959 this nonsense was debunked by the National Bureau of Standards as documented in Valve regulated batteries by KR Bullock and TC Dayton (pages 125 - 126).

BTW I am deriding product not the OP all I am saying is that there are better ways to look after your volts and amps.
Dave Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts