lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-02-2011, 11:46 AM   #11
Tonka329
Smoov az a gravy sammich

Yamaha

Default Re: Strech Lift

Thanks Scotty! I tried sending TT an email but, it failed to send. Some "error in sending" or crap like that... I talked to GroundPounder on his lift and he said he ordered his lift for a G16 and it mounted right up! Just need to find someone that carries this Strech lift... I will send a PM to MMT and see what he says
Tonka329 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-05-2011, 07:17 PM   #12
smallblock450sl
Sometime's............

Yamaha

Jakes makes one..I pretty shure CPP sells Jakes and a Allsports long travel kit for your G2/G9?
smallblock450sl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 10:54 PM   #13
Tonka329
Smoov az a gravy sammich

Yamaha

I'm leaning towards the Allsports 7"
Old 01-05-2011, 10:58 PM   #14
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Make sure you are comparing apples to apples.
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 11:11 PM   #15
cwayaustx
Gone Wild
Club Car

I've run strech and allsports, ezgo and club car. Everyone says the AS is not a true long travel but I would take it over strech any day. Installation, quality, every aspect, in my opinion... I hate to say it but I will never buy another strech lt lift, I know alot of people had good luck with them, I didn't. Just my opinion. Maybe I am too rough on it but that is why I paid for what I thought was the best lift. Again, just my opinion.
cwayaustx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 07:48 AM   #16
Tonka329
Smoov az a gravy sammich

Yamaha

Yeah Scotty! I'm not sure of LT or conventional lift... Still weighing it out
Old 01-06-2011, 08:03 AM   #17
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwayaustx View Post
I've run strech and allsports, ezgo and club car. Everyone says the AS is not a true long travel but I would take it over strech any day. Installation, quality, every aspect, in my opinion... I hate to say it but I will never buy another strech lt lift, I know alot of people had good luck with them, I didn't. Just my opinion. Maybe I am too rough on it but that is why I paid for what I thought was the best lift. Again, just my opinion.
Whatever...... you sound like a guy who can't make up his mind. Ezgo ~ Club Car, Yamaha ?
Old 01-06-2011, 08:34 AM   #18
cwayaustx
Gone Wild
Club Car

Whatever? I stated clearly I have run both strech and Allsports on ezgo and club car. My ezgo strech lt lift is a pos. I am speaking from experience on MY lift, not from what people have said. I understand you may have a problem with Allsports, thats fine. I am not here to sell parts. I am giving my opinion based on experience, take it however you wish.
Old 01-06-2011, 08:42 AM   #19
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

I don't have a horse in this race. Just giving you a hard time. Actually you are the first dissatisfied Strech LT customer I have heard from.... No matter though cuz they stopped making them. I love mine... It has never seen the Blacktop but I do not abuse the cart ~ I just use it. I like to show off how smooth it makes the bumps when I get a passenger and we are clipping along headed for a big rut and they brace for impact, and then smile when we float over it ... of course a true LT front end is only half of the system....
Old 01-06-2011, 08:53 AM   #20
cwayaustx
Gone Wild
Club Car

The strech lt lift I have run on a old stlye ezgo steering was great, the lift I have now on my workhorse with new style steering is not so great. I am on my third set of heim joints that attach to the rack and pinion, The upper a-arms are not long enough to align the wheels properly, the list goes on. Now back to the yamaha lift.....
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha