lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-19-2011, 11:30 AM   #1
valencia83
Not Yet Wild

Default want to do mods to my 84 244 cc robbins engine??? also need a hei what kind?brand? ye

Hi i just pulled out my 244 cc robbins engine and wanted to clean it up but not sure what i should use??? what i should be carful with??

After its clean i want to mke sure the engine runs at its peak so is there things i should replace????

Also what kind of hei i should get that will work? Just at my near by auto retailer??? what year model auto vehicle will work when asking for it???

SORRY JUST MOTIVATED OFF THE PICS I SEE ON HERE (1ST CART)
valencia83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-19-2011, 07:56 PM   #2
1lane66
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: want to do mods to my 84 244 cc robbins engine??? also need a hei what kind?brand

Val 83 ,, go to post 12-09-11 ther you will find two different ones. I have an 88 marathone with a 2pg robin ,,I used master pro parts from Orielly Auto Parts,,,Coil # 2-5189 and module # 2-7000. Get a new plug lead while your at it and some male / female splice to make your leads from. It's worth the change over to HEI. Donald..........Also see sticky at the top of thread page
1lane66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 07:37 PM   #3
valencia83
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: want to do mods to my 84 244 cc robbins engine??? also need a hei what kind?brand

1lane66... Itried going to post 12/9/11 but could only go as far back as 12/13/11................ Is there a title to try to get to the 2 different post ur telling me about? or maybe a different way.
Old 12-20-2011, 08:12 PM   #4
onlyonmonday
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by valencia83 View Post
1lane66... Itried going to post 12/9/11 but could only go as far back as 12/13/11................ Is there a title to try to get to the 2 different post ur telling me about? or maybe a different way.
How about a link.
onlyonmonday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 08:28 PM   #5
1lane66
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

Try clicking on my link (1lane66) and go to my postings and replys ,you should be able to pull it up from there,,I think you can do that. the sticky thread is located at the begining of the thread listings for the current day and the past day at the top.
Old 12-20-2011, 08:36 PM   #6
onlyonmonday
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1lane66 View Post
Try clicking on my link (1lane66) and go to my postings and replys ,you should be able to pull it up from there,,I think you can do that. the sticky thread is located at the begining of the thread listings for the current day and the past day at the top.
Is this it ??
Just trying to save people time and effort.

http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/gas-e...-up-grade.html
onlyonmonday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 08:45 PM   #7
1lane66
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

Yes sir that one should help out,, you'll find the posting reply in there by Dave Box, full explanation and wiring diagram,,,Donald....
Old 12-20-2011, 09:11 PM   #8
valencia83
Not Yet Wild

thank u very much!!!
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO