lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-13-2012, 07:33 PM   #11
Chopped top Caddy
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: yamaha gas cart

I've been noticing some ads on some of the older carts, because intially, I wanted about a 90-93 marathon gas burner to match my electric cart, some of the ads are saying 2 cycle, I'm assuming this means a 2 stroke, where you have to mix oil and gas like a dirtbike, or am I wrong, if I'm right about what I'm thinking, I'm definately glad I ended up with the 4 cycle yamaha.
Chopped top Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-14-2012, 01:25 PM   #12
TheNewGuy
Admin/Moderator

Yamaha

You are thinking right.

TheNewGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 04:28 PM   #13
Chopped top Caddy
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

I'm going to pick up my new old yamaha g16 next weekend, the guy is not sure if it's a 4" or 6" lift, he bought it this way, my question is, if it is a 6" lift, what would be a good size tire and wheel combo to fill in the fender wells, I'm running a 22" tire on 10" wheel on my 4" lifted marathon, and it's perfect...thanks for the help
Old 06-17-2012, 04:34 PM   #14
essness
Not your usual outlaw

Yamaha

CTC, that depends on how much of the wheel well you want to fill. I have 23's on mine and could easily do a 25. I like the extra clearance and the softer suspension so, the 23's wont rub over rougher terrain.
essness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 07:55 PM   #15
Chopped top Caddy
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Thanks essness...I was thinking of putting the same tire and wheel combo, as I have on the marathon, but I didn't want them to look too small, I think a 23" would be perfect, but it depends on what my local shop has in stock, and price.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha