lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-08-2013, 09:46 AM   #1
corkscrew
Gone Wild

Default Fe290 running but knocking

Might be a crazy post, just wondering if somebody whats to buy a fe290 that's knocking. Motor still runs, not smoking, cranks as soon as you hit the starter. Nothing is hanging out of the block, its all still together in one piece. I'm going to put a clone in my cart so I will be keeping the exhaust and the s/g off the motor. The motor ran great but it just stopped, towed it home and found 1 of the rockers had come off the push rod. Because of this it had no compression. Put the rocker back on push rod and cranked it up and it was knocking. Don't know what went wrong. Might be asking to much, but thought somebody could use the block or something if there motor throwed a rod out the side of the block. If this is completely crazy just let me know, I got a nice pond that the fish would love a motor to hide in. I will take the new Kawaski coil off of it before it goes swimming. ha ha
corkscrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-09-2013, 09:21 PM   #2
Madspeed
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Fe290 running but knocking

you might get better luck in a for sale section
Madspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car