lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-09-2009, 06:20 AM   #1
mickster9
Not Yet Wild

Smile Tachometer

With all the good advice and assistance from the good people here...my cart now runs like a scared rabbit...but it has no govenor nor rpm limiter....so over revving is a distinct possibility after a few beers...Can someone tell me what tach can be used for my 94 clubber?
mickster9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-09-2009, 12:20 PM   #2
CartTrader
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Tachometer

The cheapest is the "Tiny Tach" about $44 shipping included. I have 2 of them works great for me. You can get them with a reset for the hour meter or without...same price....google "Tiny Tach" for the company or try ebay.

CartTrader
CartTrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 08:29 PM   #3
pbillyi69
shut up & hang on

Club Car

here is a cheap tack from a site sponsor...http://www.cartpartsplus.com/tachometer-hourmeter.html
pbillyi69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 08:42 PM   #4
CartTrader
Gone Wild

Club Car

Thats the one I was talking about...just add shipping to that price...Unfortunatly I didn`t check the site sponsors first..!!

CartTrader
CartTrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 07:13 AM   #5
mickster9
Not Yet Wild

Once again, the people here have come through for me...Thanks for all the great advice and the many suggestions!!!:-
mickster9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 02:06 PM   #6
invalidsession
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbillyi69 View Post
here is a cheap tack from a site sponsor...http://www.cartpartsplus.com/tachometer-hourmeter.html
Is that a misprint in the ad ? It says it measures hours when the engine is NOT running. Surely that makes no sense.

Chris.
invalidsession is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 02:39 PM   #7
TheNewGuy
Admin/Moderator

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by invalidsession View Post
Is that a misprint in the ad ? It says it measures hours when the engine is NOT running. Surely that makes no sense.

Chris.
I have this tach as well. It displays rpm when engine is running and displays hours when engine is turned off.

TheNewGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 03:36 PM   #8
invalidsession
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNewGuy View Post
I have this tach as well. It displays rpm when engine is running and displays hours when engine is turned off.
Am I being dense here Ron ? My John Deere tractor displays running hours to help with maintenance schedules etc but it only displays the actual time that the unit runs. What is the point of displaying the down time ? It doesn't seem (to me) to be of any particular use whatsoever

Chris.
invalidsession is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 10:40 PM   #9
WW
Republica De Norte Cuba

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by invalidsession View Post
Am I being dense here Ron ? My John Deere tractor displays running hours to help with maintenance schedules etc but it only displays the actual time that the unit runs. What is the point of displaying the down time ? It doesn't seem (to me) to be of any particular use whatsoever

Chris.

WOW...... When the engine is off, it displays the hours the engine has ran. When the engine is running, it tells the RPM'S. Mine has NEVER displayed the hours it has sat in my garage not running.
WW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 11:47 PM   #10
crash12888
Gone Crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WW View Post
WOW...... When the engine is off, it displays the hours the engine has ran. When the engine is running, it tells the RPM'S. Mine has NEVER displayed the hours it has sat in my garage not running.
Bawahahaha!!!!!
crash12888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car