lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha
Electric Yamaha Electric Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-15-2014, 10:24 AM   #1
maintmaster
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

Default 1992 electric G9 wont go !!

I have a 92 Yamaha G9 36volt cart . It has new batteries and stop switch. Been working fine and one day I stop and it wont go . not even getting the clicking sound when you step on acc. Next day go back out works great for about 30 mins the nothing . put it on the charger for a day it drove about 20 feet then stopped . Any help would be awesome . Thanks Mark
maintmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-16-2014, 01:14 PM   #2
kev2504
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Default Re: 1992 electric G9 wont go !!

Check the battery voltage, check the solenoid, check for proper ground. That would be my guess, to start with.
kev2504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha