lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-23-2018, 04:13 PM   #1
kozzy
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Brakes not working right after lift kit

Hello, new here to the forum, and I did try to search out this issue, but found some conflicting info. I have a 2007 Precedent Gas, Just did a 6" Mad Jax lift kit, I also added the HD rear leaf springs at the same time. Now, my breaks dont seem to work to well. I have to push the pedal all the way to the floor to get them to BARELY work now. They worked great before the lift kit. I have seen some threads that say to add a passenger side cable to the drivers side and it will fix it, seen others that said other things. Not sure really what to do. When looking at the breaks, and having my wife hit the pedal, it seems like the cable is not extending enough to engage the break. But I could be wrong. While i am mechanically inclined, these are my first experiences with a cart. Any assistance would be great. thanks
kozzy is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car