lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-18-2010, 06:54 PM   #1
wormy
Not Yet Wild

Default TXT rear seat and roof support bracket

I want to add a rear seat to my 2000 TXT. It has the stock roof support and seat bracket with the holders for the golf bag straps in the back. I dont see how a seat can be added with the bag strap holders. Is there some kind of different seat and roof bracket that does not have the golf bag holder I need to add a rear seat? I have not seen one listed anywhere?
Thanks
wormy is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-18-2010, 07:22 PM   #2
arcitech
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: TXT rear seat and roof support bracket

When you buy the rear seat, the bracket that holds the rear seat back also incorporates a support for your original seat back and the top supports. Don't worry, just order your rear seat kit and you'll see.
arcitech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 07:39 PM   #3
rusty
Golf Cart Photographer

Club Car

Default Re: TXT rear seat and roof support bracket

Your existing roof supports and sweater basket and existing seat back supports will not be used when you get the new rear seat. As stated above, it all comes in a kit.
rusty is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO