lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha
Electric Yamaha Electric Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-01-2013, 09:48 AM   #1
hammertime
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Yamaha G2 Questions

What can anyone tell me about these? I found one that I can get for 900 and it looks good. 3 year old batteries but has aftermarket headlights and a nice blue paint job, also some nicer rims. Looking for a cheap second cart for up at the lake and this one fits the bill! are parts readily available for older carts like these should I need them? anything else good or bad to say about these?
hammertime is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-01-2013, 09:20 PM   #2
pachanga90
I Refuse To Get Stuck!!!

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Yamaha G2 Questions

I don't know much about the electric-end of these(I'm a Gasser-Guy),But the carts are durable,reliable,and great off-road.Lift-Kits are reasonable too!
pachanga90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 10:45 PM   #3
gadavis
Gone Wild

Default Re: Yamaha G2 Questions

I have an 88 G-2 electric and parts are readily available in my area. The good thing is it never seems to need much. About every 6 or 7 years change the batteries and go again. In my book it is over built and like the Timex watch ad said,"it takes a licking and keeps on ticking". It has been very reliable for the last 10 or so years and it also makes a good tow vehicle for pulling things in and out of the shop. Grand children ride it full bore when they come to visit and it never fails them. I do keep the batteries watered and charged and then away it goes for what ever it is asked to do. Maybe not the fastest mind you, but always ready.
gadavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha